- Origin: War of the Visions: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- Type: Equipment Enhancement Event
- Reference: Announcement
- Event Period: 3/25/21 00:00 - 4/7/21 23:59 PST
- Boosted Unique Modifier: Twilight Oath, Excalibur (WOTV FFBE), Sleep Blade (WOTV FFBE), Golden Blade (WOTV FFBE), Sasuke's Katana (WOTV FFBE)
- Select the equipment you wish to enhance. Each equipment has 3 ability slots to enhance.
- If you select equipment currently attached to a unit, it will be unequipped automatically from all parties.
- All types of weapon will be available to enhance, but some of them will have a boosted rare ability available only for the duration of current event.
- Select the dungeon, and venture into each floor upon choosing your companion and party.
- Each entry will consume 1 orb. You can hold up to 10 orbs at a time, with 1 orb given per hour. Ranking up or using Lapis refresh for 100 will refill them to full. You can use Equipment Enhancement Orb Restore to restore 1 orb each.
- There are a total of 10 floors. Each floor will be increasing in difficulty, but also higher chance of rare or strong abilities.
- When you first enter this event, your regular party sets will be copied as a new, completely separate sets of party. You can equip different equipment and unit to this party set without changing other parties.
- Each time you clear a floor, you will obtain event points and an ability.
- You may choose 1 from 3 different abilities chosen at random.
- Abilities that are already enhanced to your current equipment will not show up again.
- If those 3 slots are already filled, you may replace 1 of them, or skip.
- Clearing all the floors available will render the dungeon completed.
- You can also choose to leave on any floor and keep all of the abilities you've obtained.
- In the case of game over, you can either retire with 100 and keep all of the abilities you've obtained, or leave and lose them.
- If the equipment selected had already been enhanced before, you will be given the option to choose between your newly obtained abilities, or with the set you had acquired previously.
- To hold onto newly gained abilities prior to the event ending and maintenance beginning, remember to complete or retire from the dungeon, otherwise any gained abilities will be lost. Selected equipment that has not received its floor 1 ability will not gain any abilities.
- If the event ends before floor 10 has been completed, the equipment will keep the old abilities and not the gained abilities from the previous floors (i.e. you cannot choose between the new abilities and old abilities).
- Reset the game if equipment appears to be missing after maintenance is completed.
- Much like the Arena and 10-man trials this mode uses its own party and equipment composition.
- Enemies (e.g. Olivier, Petraryukos) can inflict status ailments. The use of abilities such as Clear Veil, Status Reset, etc. is advised.
- A new friend unit is chosen for every floor but otherwise your party will behave as though all floors are one continuous set of battles (e.g. LB, MP, HP, esper gauge, status ailments all carry over).
- You can use the early floors to build esper gauge and LBs. You can also save mana by using just the friend units' abilities to clear them.
Bonus: Increases the chance of unique abilities appearing. Up to 100% increased parameter to all stats, stackable with everything else.
Gilgamesh (WOTV FFBE)
|Auto-Regen||Lv. 1 (200 HP, 1x)||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4 (1800 HP, 1x)|
|DEF Auto-Boost||Lv. 1
|SPR Auto-Boost||Lv. 1
|Dagger||Twilight Tide - Increase ATK (20%)|
Increase LB gauge fill rate (150%)
|Sword||Seal of Life and Power Lv. 4 - Increase HP/ATK (20%)|
|Great Sword||Seal of Life and Power Lv. 4 - Increase HP/ATK (20%)|
|Katana||Seal of Life and Power Lv. 4 - Increase HP/ATK (20%)|
|Staff||Seal of Skill and Soul Lv. 4 - Increase MP/SPR (20%)|
|Rod||Seal of Skill and Magic Lv. 4 - Increase MP/MAG (20%)|
|Bow||Seal of Power and Magic Lv. 7 - Increase ATK/MAG (35%)|
|Hammer||Seal of Life and Arms Lv. 4 - Increase HP/DEF (20%)|
|Spear||Seal of Life and Power Lv. 4 - Increase HP/ATK (20%)|
|Instrument||Seal of Life and Soul Lv. 4 - Increase HP/SPR (20%)|
|Throwing||Seal of Life and Skill Lv. 4 - Increase HP/MP (20%)|
|Fist||Seal of Life and Power Lv. 4 - Increase HP/ATK (20%)|
|Weapon Unique Abilities|
|Twilight Oath||Entrusted Life - Increase ATK (30%)|
Increase equipment ATK (25%) when dual wielding
|Excalibur (WOTV FFBE)||Dimension Slicer - Increase ATK/MAG (40%)|
|Sleep Blade (WOTV FFBE)||Seal of «Caelum» - Increase HP/ATK/DEF (25%)|
|Golden Blade (WOTV FFBE)||Seal of «Fortem» - Increase ATK (50%)|
|Sasuke's Katana (WOTV FFBE)||Seal of Saiga - Increase ATK/MAG (30%)|
Increase LB gauge fill rate (50%)
|Floor||Rare Ability Chance|
- The average chance to get a rare ability is around 6 full clears (60 orbs).
- Stats that are discarded or rewritten can reappear in later stages.
- See Mechanics for more information about buffs/boosts, such as Auto-Shell.
- Every full clear nets 12,400 points.
|Floor||Monsters||Gil||Unit Exp||Rank Exp||Event Points
|Kill Bonus Points|
|8F||2-Headed Dragon, Bomb (2)||229||1,100||365||800||800|
|9F||2-Headed Dragon, Thief (2)||272||1,200||435||900||900|
- Floor 1-7 are not difficult. Floor 8-10 might require breaks and chaining.
- A mixed damage party is recommended. Enemies might be strong against physical or magic damage and might have elemental resistances.
- All enemies are fully breakable.
- Floor 10:
- Iron Giant is neutral to all elements and immune to status ailments.