Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Wiki

Battle Info

Difficulty Energy Battle Gil Unit XP Rank XP Clear Reward
30 1 1700 150000 1000 Lapis100
Complete the quest Icon-Yellow Supercite.pngYellow Supercite (5)
No items Icon-4★ Guaranteed Ticket.png4★+ Guaranteed Ticket
Evoke Siren 4-star★ Trust Moogle
Party of 5 or less (Companion included) Icon-Yellow Supercite.pngYellow Supercite (10)

Boss Info

Ramuh No. 155
Race Human


Level 99
HP 70,000,000
MP 100,000
ATK 700
DEF 30
MAG 1000
SPR 30
Element Resistance
Fire Resistance Ice Resistance Lightning Resistance Water Resistance Wind Resistance Earth Resistance Light Resistance Dark Resistance
- - absorb -100% - - - -
Status Ailment Resistance
Poison Resistance Blind Resistance Sleep Resistance Silence Resistance Paralysis Resistance Confuse Resistance Disease Resistance Petrification Resistance
null null null null null null null null
Other Resistance
Immune to ATK/SPR break. Vulnerable to DEF/MAG break.


  • Thunderstrike: Lightning magic damage (5x) to one enemy.
  • Thundaja: Lightning magic damage (5x) to all enemies.
  • Osmose: Magic damage (1x) as MP drain (50%) to one enemy.
  • Flash: Inflict blind (100%) to all enemies.
  • Judgment Bolt: Lightning magic damage (10x) to all enemies. Decrease lightning resistance (120%) for 3 turns to all enemies.
  • Protect: Increase DEF (100%) for 3 turns to caster.
  • Lightning Wave: Decrease lightning resistance (100%) for 3 turns to all enemies. Inflict paralyze (100%) to all enemies.

Conditional Attacks

  • First turn: Protect, Lightning Wave, ends turn
  • Every 3 turns: Flash, Osmose, Judgment Bolt, ends turn
  • HP thresholds (once/turn):
    • 80% HP: Judgment Bolt, Protect, ends turn
    • 60% HP: Judgment Bolt, Lightning Wave, ends turn
    • 40% HP: Judgment Bolt, Protect, ends turn

Other Attacks

  • On standard turns, Ramuh uses Thundaja once, and every other action has a 30% chance of being Thunderstrike and 70% chance of being a Normal Attack
  • Under 40% HP, he starts casting Thundaja once per turn.


  • See testimonials and discussions.
  • Physical Cover Tank route
    • Use a physical cover tank to redirect the normal attacks
    • Your party will be receiving the full blow of Thunderstrike/Thundaja/Judgment Bolt, so you need to raise your whole party's lightning resistance (including innate resistances + buffs) to more than 100%
    • You must dispel your own party and reapply the buff whenever he casts Lightning Wave or Judgment Bolt at each threshold (e.g. using Bushido - Freedom or by dualcasting Dispelga)
  • Magic Cover Tank route
    • Bring a magic cover tank with Paralysis immunity and
      • 220% Lightning resistance (innate resistances + buffs). You won't have to dispel your tank after every cast of Judgment Bolt or Lightning Wave
      • 100% Lightning resistance (innate resistances + buffs). You MUST dispel and rebuff your tank after every cast of Judgment Bolt or Lightning Wave
    • Bringing a provoke tank allows you to redirect all the incoming normal attacks
  • Enhanced Kuja and Cerius with +2 for their lightning resistance buff spells will effectively nullify Ramuh's imperil (provided you have 120% lightning resistance on your magic tank), allowing a magic tank to defend against his magic attacks without having to dispel the party.


To be able to add an external link, you need to contribute by editing 3 or more times.
Username Description Units Link
Thor All missions Tidus, Tidus, Basch, Wilhelm, Lotus Mage Fina YouTube
Joraga dn All missions Mystea, Xon, Soleil, Onion Knight, Friend: Onion Knight YouTube
JaganX All missions Sephiroth, Basch, Sephiroth, Marie, Eiko YouTube
Pee Mhee Channel All Missions Tidus, Basch, Tidus, Eiko, Cloud YouTube
Gamer Pride All Missions Tidus, Basch, Tidus, Yan, Lunera YouTube
DX3mis All Missions with guideline Warrior of Light, Mystea, Ayaka, Lila, Lila YouTube
claudius415 All Missions| F2P Units & Equipments Soleil, Mystea, Garnet, Liquid Metal Slime, Friend: Noctis YouTube
Ellione Gaming All missions Camille, 9S, Garnet, Mystea Friend: Tidus YouTube
Zodiark Emperor Mystea, Veritas of the Earth, Emperor, Yuna, Ramza YouTube
Elegantique All 4 Missions Camille, Roselia, Shylt, Tidus, Warrior of Light YouTube
daFreakGaming All missions Sephiroth, Onion Knight, Mystea, Tilith, Warrior of Light YouTube
Qu1ckeR All Missions Mystea, Sephiroth, Veritas of the Light, Noctis Friend: Sephiroth YouTube
Frank Chew Gaming All Missions | Physical evade tank + Magic tank Warrior of Light, Mystea, Ayaka, Sephiroth, Friend: Sephiroth YouTube
Rogue All Missions Warrior of Light, Kuja, Tidus, Mystea, Friend: Tidus YouTube
Leingod All Missions Basch, Rikku, Yan, Sephiroth, Orlandeau YouTube
Jason Gaming All Missions Warrior of Light, Mystea, Kuja, Orlandeau Friend:Orlandeau YouTube
Coolbeatlim All Missions | Lid 100% Evade with 100% Provoke | Mystea 220% Thunder Resist Heavenly Technician Lid, Mystea, Garnet, tidus, tidus YouTube
JFrog All Missions Mystea, Warrior of Light, Ramza, Fryevia, Friend: Fryevia YouTube
TheY2T All Missions + tips Warrior of Light, 2x Orlandeau, Yuna, Ace YouTube
David aka Aztek AMC + Guide Lilax2,Basch, Warrior of Light, Nichol YouTube
Reach Chavez All Missions | OTK (Spanish) Delita, Ace, Garnet, Hyoh, Hyoh YouTube
Alkatrev Solo Tidus Tidus YouTube
KorekApi All Missions + Guide (Cheap TMR) Warrior of Light, Mystea, Maritime Strategist Nichol, Camille, Tidus YouTube