The High Seraph
- Event Transcript: Story
|Difficulty||Energy||Battle||Gil||Unit XP||Rank XP||Clear Reward|
|15||1||717-1317||6000-12000||365||4 Trust Moogle|
|Complete the quest||4 Trust Moogle|
|Clear in 11 turns or more||10,000|
|No items||Wind Resistance +15%|
|Clear without an ally being KO'd||False Saint|
|Ultima Demon (2)
|Grand Seraph Ultima|
|Grand Seraph Ultima|
|Status Ailment Resistance|
|Immune to Gravity and Death. Immune to ATK/DEF/SPR Break. Vulnerable to MAG break.|
- Grand Cross: Magic damage (1.5x) and inflict one random status effect (poison, blind, sleep, silence, paralyze and disease 10%) to all enemies
- Mute: Magic damage (4x) as MP drain to one enemy (targets the unit with highest current mp or provoke)
- Dispelja: Remove all status effects from all enemies (Note: sealable with Manufacted Nethicite or Sealing Blade)
- The power of darkness is coiling up!: Add dark element to physical attacks for 3 turns to all enemies
Inflict poison (100%) to all enemies
- Summon: Summons two Ultima Demons
- Eschaton: Magic damage (4x) with ignore SPR (25%) to all enemies (5.33x effective mod)
- Ultima: Magic damage (2.5x) with ignore SPR (25%) to all enemies (3.33x effective mod)
- The power of darkness is coiling up!
- 90% HP threshold (Max 1/battle): Eschaton, end turn
- 50% HP threshold (Max 1/battle): Eschaton, end turn
- Every 2 turns after 80% HP threshold: Ultima
- Every 4 turns: Mute
- Every 5 turns: Dispelja, The power of darkness is coiling up!
- Every 5 turns after 50% HP threshold: Dispelja, The power of darkness is coiling up!, Eschaton, end turn
- Every 6 turns: Grand Cross
- On 10th turn: Summon
- Up to 7 attacks per turn
- Will go through conditional attacks first, then use normal attacks to a total of 7 (unless conditional states otherwise)
- The Boss can be killed with 2 Agrias' in 2 turns using, for example, Fire-element weapons
As always, remember to keep your buffs active and the boss' mag broken to survive over 11 turns.
- On the first turn, the boss will grant your party an 'add dark element to attack' buff, making your physical attacks considerably weaker or downright useless, as the boss has 100% dark resistance.
- Use mages as your primary damage dealers
- For physical attackers, bring elemental weapons other than light, dark or earth - the buff will make your attacks half as effective, instead of totally ineffective (an average between the boss' resistances to dark and your weapon's element)
- Debuff the boss dark resistance
- Or use Bushido - Freedom or Dispelga on your party (the latter requires Dualcast)
- The Boss' Grand Cross can inflict a variety of ailments to your party. Consider using equipment, materia or units that resist immobilizing ailments, as well as units that can heal them (examples include: Ling, Lunera, Rasler, Mercenary Ramza).
- Consider using Diabolos, Sun Barrette, and Demon Killer on your main damage dealing unit - this will give more damage as the boss and its minions are Demons.
- On 10th turn, the boss will summon 2 Ultima Demons to its aid, which will immediately get a turn, as well as use Dispelja - prepare accordingly.
To be able to add an external link, you need to contribute by editing 3 or more times.
- Start: Friday 8/4/17 00:00 PST
- End: Thursday 8/10/17 23:59 PST