- Reference: Announcement
- Release Date: 1/16/20, 941 days ago.
|Difficulty||Energy||Battle||Gil||Unit XP||Rank XP||Clear Reward|
|Complete the quest||100|
|Deal light damage 6 times or more to an enemy||Silver Enlightenment Key (2)|
|Defeat Chaos with a limit burst||Gold Enlightenment Key (1)|
|Defeat Chaos' party within 20 turns||1,000|
Bonus: 100% increased parameter to all stats, stackable with everything else.
|Chaos No. 1561|
|ATK||830 + 415|
|DEF||1,500 + 750|
|MAG||600 + 300|
|SPR||1,440 + 720|
|Status Ailment Resistance|
|Immune to DEF/SPR break. Vulnerable to ATK/MAG break.|
- There are no HP based thresholds or locks
- Turn based thresholds have been integrated into the turn table below
- Every turn, uses the actions from this table (depending on turn)
- Will then follow it with the actions after the table
|Current Turn Count||Actions This Turn|
- Every third turn: Curaga
- Every 4th turn, one of these:
- 50% chance: Dread Strike
- 50% chance: Soul of Chaos
- Dread Strike
- Even turns:
- Grand Chaos
- Two of these:
- 33% chance: Blizzaga
- 33% chance: Thundaga
- 33% chance: Firaga
- One of these:
- 33% chance: Blizzard
- 33% chance: Thunder
- 33% chance: Fire
- Normal Attacks
- See testimonials and discussions.
- The party only needs paralyze, petrify, and stop resistance.
- A magic cover tank built with HP, SPR, and high Fire/Ice/Thunder/Water/Wind/Earth resistance will be good
- >80% elemental resistance paired with a +50% elemental resistance buff will be sufficient.
- Since Grand Chaos is only used on even turns, a unit that grants AoE mirage can be used to avoid it (e.g. Adventurer Locke, Jiraiya, Assassin Shadow).
- A passive provoke unit with death immunity will be helpful, even better if they can have full evade.
- 80% passive provoke does work, but the rest of the party will need fair survivability against its normal attacks.
- Sources of mitigation will help; ATK/MAG breaks are all that's needed.
- On turn 11, it will only use Ultimate Chaos, so bring a healer or support than can restore your MP and saving the party's LBs will help to deal with the dispel.
- Example Team used for clearing with all missions:
The units used could be swapped out for anyone to fill those same roles. This fight could be single tanked by a magic tank if they have enough DEF. The magic tank wants high resistance to Fire/Ice/Thunder/Water/Wind/Earth.
Key points to remember are: Maintain stop immunity, try to add physical and general mitigations for the Grand Chaos on even turns, and re-raise your tank for turn 11.
Items, or a unit to refill mana after the MP drain on turn 11 will be needed if the fight isn't won before then.