SBB: Braska's Final Aeon
- Reference: Announcement
- Release Date: 3/12/20, 403 days ago.
|Difficulty||Energy||Battle||Gil||Unit XP||Rank XP||Clear Reward|
|Complete the quest||100|
|Deal water damage 2 times or more to an enemy||Silver Enlightenment Key (2)|
|Defeat Braska's Final Aeon with a limit burst||Gold Enlightenment Key (1)|
|Defeat the Braska's Final Aeon's party within 20 turns||1,000|
|Braska's Final Aeon|
- Ailments used: and Dispel
- The boss only uses physical attacks, other than the mana drain
- BFA uses a repeating three round attack pattern
- First will be two rounds with a few AoE physical attacks, ending with an ATK buff (can be dispelled)
- Third round will be some status effects and a very powerful AoE physical
- All physical attacks in this encounter can be miraged, but most can't be evaded
- There will be a powerful AoE mana drain every 7th turn
- An extra AoE physical is used on the 50% threshold
Bonus: 100% increased parameter to all stats, stackable with everything else.
Star Player Tidus
Braska's Final Aeon
|Braska's Final Aeon No. 1670|
|ATK||1,700 + 850|
|DEF||1,400 + 700|
|MAG||1,550 + 775|
|SPR||1,400 + 700|
|Status Ailment Resistance|
|Immune to DEF/SPR break. Vulnerable to ATK/MAG break.|
Physical damage (1.5x) to all enemies (+80% accuracy).
|Double Power Slash||
Physical damage (64x) to all enemies (+999% accuracy).
|It gained more power!||
Increase ATK (50%) for 2 turns to caster.
|It gained even more power!||
Increase ATK (200%) for 2 turns to caster.
- Every third turn:
- Double Power Slash
- End Turn
- Power Slash
- Continues Turn
- HP under 50%: Power Slash
- Every 7 turns (7, 14, etc): Osmose
- Otherwise: Power Slash
- Power Slash
- One of these:
- Odd turns: Curse
- Even turns: Jecht Beam
- Remaining actions (max 6/round)
- Normal Attacks
- End of round:
- Turns 1, 4, 7, 10, etc: It gained more power!
- Turns 2, 5, 8, 11, etc: It gained even more power!
- Example Team used for clearing with all missions:
This team used cheap equipment, or event gear. The units used could be swapped out for anyone to fill those same roles.
Cecil provided mitigation and provoked the ST physical hits and dispel. Cover was not used at all.
Kaito used mirage every round to help dodge the AoE, especially Double Power Slash.
Folka dualcasted Dispel + heals when the boss had an ATK buff, and otherwise provided mana regen.
Tsukiko re-applied breaks and imperil each round after the ATK buff was removed.
Tifa had a water weapon equipped and chained each turn.