Rats from the Gutters
- Origin: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- Type: Challenge Event
- Reference: Announcement
- Related Event: Dracotaur Lancer
- Event Period: 6/1/18 00:00 - 6/7/18 23:59 PST
Challenge the boss in this high difficulty dungeon and enrich your party with the bountiful rewards that can be obtained during this limited-time event!
|Difficulty||Energy||Battle||Gil||Unit XP||Rank XP||Clear Reward|
|Complete the quest||Yellow Balloon|
|No items||Graverobber Raid Coin (10000)|
|Evoke Ifrit||Rare Summon Ticket (2)|
|Defeat the terrarat with magic||4 Trust Moogle|
|Terrarat No. 1088|
|Status Ailment Resistance|
|Vulnerable to ATK/MAG/DEF/SPR break.|
- Giganto Tail: Physical damage (4.5x) to all enemies
- Tenacious Discernment: Inflict Stop (60%) for 2 turns on one enemy
- Meteor: Magic damage (5x) to all enemies
- Toss Up: Physical damage (5.5x) to one enemy
- Heave: Cast Death (20%) OR Physical damage (4x) to one enemy
- Flare: Magic fire damage (5x) to one enemy. Reduce water resistance (30%) for 3 turns to one enemy
- Wall: Mitigate physical damage taken (40%) for 1 turn to caster
- Mbarrier: Mitigate magic damage taken (40%) for 1 turn to caster
- Roar: Physical damage (3x) to all enemies. Inflict Paralyze (100%) on all enemies
- Magic Drain: Magic damage (0.5x) as MP drain (100%) to all enemies
- See testimonials and discussions.
- Terrarat may inflict stop and death. Below 60% HP threshold it can also AoE paralyze. Use a provoke tank with death immunity (Genji Shield or Safety Bit) to prevent them from hitting random party member.
- It uses both ST and AoE physical and magic attacks. Physical attacks are more frequent, however. AoE magic attack is used once every 3 turns, while ST magic attack can be used whenever.
- You can either use a physical cover tank, a magic cover tank like Mystea for stop/ailment immunity, or forgo cover tank altogether with a strong break/mitigation, depending on your party.
- Below 60% HP threshold it will counter certain attacks:
- Ability or normal attack: AoE paralyze.
- Magic spell: AoE MP drain.
- Physical/magic resistance cannot be dispelled or stolen.
- Holy from Ring of the Lucii does not count as defeating with magic if you happen upon that scenario.
To be able to add an external link, you need to contribute by editing 3 or more times.