|Rarity||5 - 6|
|TMR||Power of CreationPower of Creation|
One of the Fallen Gods from another world where humans and gods share a history. According to legend, the Fallen Gods were divine beings who terrorized the world of Grand Gaia with their incredible power. As a Fallen God, Maxwell sought to take over the whole of Grand Gaia from her palace in St. Lamia. Having been tasked with the burden of resurrection, her ultimate goal was to destroy her world in order to rebuild it anew as its creator and mistress.
|Rarity||HP||MP||ATK||DEF||MAG||SPR||Attack Hits||Drop Check||Exp. Growth Pattern|
Maximum Stats Increase
|Status Ailment Resistance|
|5||11||Nemesis||Physical damage (1.8x) to all enemies||17|
|5||41||Genesis||Light physical damage (1.8x) to all enemies
Inflict blind and disease (30%) to all enemies
|5||80||Sacred Song||Increase ATK/DEF (80%) for 3 turns to caster
Auto-revive (80% HP) for 3 turns to caster
|6||21||Rune||Light physical damage (2.1x) to all enemies
Remove all status effects from all enemies
|6||94||Creator's Breath||Cure all status ailments to all allies
Increase resistance to all status ailments (100%) for 1 turn to all allies
|6||100||Destiny||Light physical damage (2x) with ignore DEF (50%) to one enemy||45|
|5||32||ATK +30%||Increase ATK (30%)|
|5||73||Resurrection||Auto-heal (1800 HP, 1x) per turn|
|6||1||Bearer of Resurrection||Recover MP (5%) per turn|
Increase LB gauge fill rate (150%)
|6||50||Man-Eater||Increase physical damage against humans (50%)|
|6||62||God's Authority||Increase light resistance (50%)|
|6||75||HP +30%||Increase HP (30%)|
|5||Endless||Base||Light magic damage (2.5x) to all enemies||33||14|
|Max||Light magic damage (3.45x) to all enemies|
|6||Endless||Base||Light magic damage (2.7x) to all enemies||33||16|
|Max||Light magic damage (3.9x) to all enemies|
|Calamity Gem (20)|
Calamity Writ (10)
Rainbow Bloom (10)
Prismatic Horn (5)
Divine Crystal (5)
|5★||One of the Fallen Gods from another world where humans and gods share a history. According to legend, the Fallen Gods were divine beings who terrorized the world of Grand Gaia with their incredible power. As a Fallen God, Maxwell sought to take over the whole of Grand Gaia from her palace in St. Lamia. Having been tasked with the burden of resurrection, her ultimate goal was to destroy her world in order to rebuild it anew as its creator and mistress.|
|6★||One of the Fallen Gods from another world where humans and gods share a history. According to legend, the Fallen Gods were divine beings who terrorized the world of Grand Gaia with their incredible power. Tasked with the burden of resurrection, Maxwell ruled over St. Lamia in hopes of ultimately destroying the sealed land of Grand Gaia in order to rebuild it anew as its creator and mistress. As a Fallen God she had always been a high ranking goddess, but never as powerful as the Holy Emperor Karna Masta, leader of the gods. Once she came to embrace the wickedness in her heart, she rebelled against him and began acting upon her own volition.|
|5★||Do humans defy the gods in this world as well,|
despite their own ignorance?
|6★||You dare give more power to an already mighty god?|
Humans are insolent creatures indeed.
|6★||You mean to subdue a god? Foolish mortal,|
what could you ever do with such a soul in your possession?
|5★||Where am I?|
And what is this being standing before me?
|6★||My name is Maxwell.|
Bearer of the burden of resurrection.
|Child who doesn't fear sin,|
I shall guide you forth.
- Maxwell Unit Review By Jet Stingren (brave-exvius.com, November 2016)
- Maxwell Review by Memel0rd (brave-exvius.com, June 2017)
- Can be obtained during the Brave Frontier collaboration event, Trial of the Creator.
- One of the most memorable antagonists in Brave Frontier.
- Maxwell's Trust Master Reward, Power of Creation alludes to her Mock Unit's Leader Skill name in Brave Frontier.
- Endless is one of the signature moves of the Four Fallen Gods and acts as their ultimate attacks/Super Brave Bursts in Brave Frontier. The dialogue differs in both enemy form and Mock Unit forms, in Maxwell's case:
- Enemy Form: "Hear me, restorer of life, My children, my creations, Whom thou hast turned against me... I am Maxwell. Let forth the God of Destruction!"
- Mock Unit Form: "Bearer of the burden of resurrection... With a memory that shall be soiled... Children worthy of my creation... My name is Maxwell... Release the Fallen God that craves destruction!"