Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Wiki

Battle Info

Difficulty Energy Battle Gil Unit XP Rank XP Clear Reward
30 1 1700 150000 1000 Lapis100
Ifrit 3-star★
Complete the quest Icon-Red Supercite.pngRed Supercite (5)
No items Icon-4★ Guaranteed Ticket.png4★+ Guaranteed Ticket
Evoke Shiva 4-star★ Trust Moogle (ALL 5%)
Party of 5 or less (Companion included) Icon-Red Supercite.pngRed Supercite (5)

Boss Info

Race Beast


Level 99
HP 50,000,000
MP 100,000
ATK 800
DEF 30
MAG 550
SPR 30
Element Resistance
Fire Resistance Ice Resistance Lightning Resistance Water Resistance Wind Resistance Earth Resistance Light Resistance Dark Resistance
absorb -100% - - - - - -
Status Ailment Resistance
Poison Resistance Blind Resistance Sleep Resistance Silence Resistance Paralysis Resistance Confuse Resistance Disease Resistance Petrification Resistance
null null null null null null null null
Other Resistance
Immune to Gravity and Death.
Immune to ATK/MAG break. Vulnerable to DEF/SPR break.


  • Fire: Fire magic damage (4x) to one enemy.
  • Firaga: Fire magic damage (7x) to all enemies.
  • Hellfire: Fire magic damage (20x) to all enemies. Decrease fire resistance (100%) for 3 turns to all enemies.
  • Boil: Increase ATK/MAG/DEF/SPR (100%) for 3 turns to caster.

Conditional Attacks

  • First turn: Hellfire. Ends turn.
  • 80%/60%/40%/20% HP threshold (Max 1/battle): Hellfire. Ends turn.
  • If Firaga cast 4 times or more: Boil. Next turn: Hellfire. Ends turn.
  • If Firaga cast 3 times or less: Normal attack. Ends turn.

Regular attacks

  • Up to 9 attacks per turn.
  • Firaga.
  • Normal attack.
  • Fire.
  • Cast Firaga once. Remaining actions have a 30% chance of being Fire, 70% chance of being normal attack.


  • See testimonials and discussions.
  • To mitigate all of his damage, bring two tanks:
    • A magic cover tank with 200% fire resistance in total (including any gained from fire resistance buffs) . This amount is needed since Ifrit uses fire imperil (100%). If magic tank has anything less than 100% fire resistance after the imperil they will take damage.
    • A provoke tank with high eHP or 100% physical evasion. If magic tank has high DEF & HP stats and can Provoke (Golem or innate ability) this will eliminate the need for Provoke tank.
  • Use DEF/SPR break, and bring dispel as he buffs himself with ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR +100%.
  • If you are able to hit one of the thresholds (80%, 60%, 40%) - Ifrit will use his AoE fire attack instead of his other attacks.
  • Hitting a threshold every turn is particularly key to winning this battle with minimal mitigation needed.
    • To win with 5 in party: bring a magic tank, someone to break DEF/SPR and boost stats, two chainers with ice element, and a ice mage to cap - you will pass a threshold every turn and your covering tank will take the Hellfire.
  • Relevant pages: Elements, Fire.
  • A Veritas of the Flame with 100% phys. evade can solo the fight with ease. Equipping Shiva will allow all the missions to be accomplished in one battle.


To be able to add an external link, you need to contribute by editing 3 or more times.
Username Description Units Link
Joraga dn All Missions Chizuru, Mystea, Onion Knight, Lara Croft, Lara Croft YouTube
Pee Mhee Gaming All Missions Wilhelm, Basch, Tidus, Tidus, Eiko YouTube
claudius415 All Missions | F2P | Newer-Player-Friendly Equipments Cagnazzo, Mystea, Soleil, Garnet, Friend: Noctis YouTube
Baldy All Missions Chow, Trance Terra, Warrior of Light, Garnet, Friend: Trance Terra YouTube
Onegod007 All Missions Basch, A2, Trance Terra, Ayaka, Friend: Trance Terra YouTube
Thor All Missions Tidus,Tidus, Chow, Noctis, Wilhelm YouTube
Ernie Solo Veritas of the Flame YouTube
DX3mis All Missions Mystea,Soleil, Garnet, Fryevia, Friend: Fryevia YouTube
Qu1ckeR All Mission Noctis, Mystea, Christine, Ayaka Friend: Christine YouTube
JaganX All Missions Tidus, Basch, Tidus, Lotus Mage Fina, Eiko YouTube
svensufei All Missions Ayaka, WoL, Mystea, 2B, Friend: 2B YouTube
daFreakGaming All missions Garnet, Warrior of Light, 2B, Mystea, Friend: 2B YouTube
Dare Turke All Rewards in One go (Mystea MVP) GERMAN Mystea, Lotus Mage Fina, Ling, Noctis, Elza Friend: No YouTube
FrankChew All Missions | Mystea 200% fire resist Mystea, Ramza, Ayaka, Onion Knight, Friend: Onion Knight YouTube
Coolbeatlim All Missions | Mystea 200% Fire Resist | Chizuru 100% Evade Mystea, Chizuru, Fryevia, Christine, Friend: Christine YouTube
Rogue All missions Garnet, Mystea, Marie, Trance Terra, Friend: Trance Terra YouTube
Elegantique All 4 Missions Lulu, Mystea, Noctis, Soleil, Timothy YouTube
Ellione Gaming All Missions 4 Man team 9S, Mystea, Firion, Rosa YouTube
JFrog All Missions | Chizuru 100% evade | Mystea 200% fire resist | Ice chainers Mystea, Noctis, Chizuru, Agrias, Friend: Fryevia YouTube
David aka Aztek AMC + Guide Lila(x2),Basch, Warrior of Light, Maritime Strategist Nichol YouTube
David aka Aztek AMC + Guide (Budget) Marquis de Léon, Garnet, Cerius, Mystea, Trance Terra YouTube
Reach Chavez All Missions | OTK (Spanish) Delita, Ace, Garnet, Hyoh, Hyoh YouTube
KorekApi All Missions Noctis, Mystea, Raegen, Veritas of the Dark, Rosa YouTube
Charliev2442 All missions, Budget Guide Mystea, Chizuru, Chizuru, Rosa, Warrior of Light YouTube
Spionw Zargabaath (Solo) Zargabaath YouTube