Fork Tower - Black Tower
- Origin: Final Fantasy V
- Type: Challenge Event
- Reference: Announcement
- Related Event: Barrier Tower
- Event Period: 10/18/19 00:00 - 10/24/19 23:59 PST
Challenge the boss in this high difficulty dungeon and enrich your party with the bountiful rewards that can be obtained during this limited-time event!
|Difficulty||Energy||Battle||Gil||Unit XP||Rank XP||Clear Reward|
|Complete the quest||Poison Rod|
|Use green magic||Atomos Raid Coin (10000)|
|Clear without an ally being KO'd||Rare Summon Ticket (2)|
|Defeat Omniscient with an esper||4 Trust Moogle|
|Omniscient No. 1442|
|ATK||500 + 150|
|DEF||350 + 105|
|MAG||500 + 150|
|SPR||350 + 105|
|Status Ailment Resistance|
|Vulnerable to ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR break.|
- Return: Restore 100% HP to caster. Remove all buffs and debuffs from caster. Restore 99999 HP to all enemies. Restore 9999 MP to all enemies. Remove all buffs and debuffs from all enemies.
- Stop: Inflict Stop (10%) for 3 turns on all enemies
- Thundara: Magic lightning damage (5x, MAG) to all enemies
- Bio: Magic dark damage (4.2x, MAG) to one enemy. Inflict Poison (70%) on one enemy.
- Confuse: Inflict Confusion (33%) on one enemy
- Erudition: Increase MAG and SPR by 40% for 3 turns to caster
- See testimonials and discussions.
- After the boss has been damaged, he will heal your team and dispel your team's buff, so you will want to prepare the necessary buffs and debuffs to clear in as few turns as you can.
To be able to add an external link, you need to contribute by editing 3 or more times.