Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Wiki

Beasts of the Dark II

Beasts of the Dark II

Overview

  • Difficulty: 13★
  • Reference: Announcement
  • Release Date: 4/4/19, 746 days ago.

Battle Info

Beasts of the Dark II - ADV

Difficulty Energy Battle Gil Unit XP Rank XP Clear Reward
114 10 1 325 3700 600 Icon-Phoenix Down.pngPhoenix Down
Mission
Complete the quest Lapis30
Use no more than 5 items Icon-Ice Megacryst.pngIce Megacryst (5)
Evoke an esper Icon-Screamroot.pngScreamroot (3)
Deal wind damage to an enemy Icon-Sacred Crystal.pngSacred Crystal (5)
Boss
Dark Shiva, Dark Golem

Beasts of the Dark II - PRO

Difficulty Energy Battle Gil Unit XP Rank XP Clear Reward
126 10 1 1055 6000 750 Icon-Elixir.pngElixir
Mission
Complete the quest Lapis50
Use no more than 3 items Icon-Wind Megacryst.pngWind Megacryst (10)
Evoke Ifrit Icon-Star Quartz.pngStar Quartz (3)
Deal fire and wind damage to an enemy Mini Burst Pot (3)
Boss
Dark Shiva, Dark Golem

Beasts of the Dark II - ELT

Difficulty Energy Battle Gil Unit XP Rank XP Clear Reward
248 10 1 4140 300000 2000 Icon-Golem's Shell.pngGolem's Shell
Mission
Complete the quest Lapis100
Deal fire and wind damage 3 times or more each to an enemy 5-star★ Trust Moogle
Defeat Dark Shiva with an esper Mystic RobesMystic Robes
Evoke Tetra Sylphid and Phoenix Icon-Shiva's Tiara.pngShiva's Tiara
Boss
Dark Shiva, Dark Golem

Dark Shiva (ELT)

Dark Shiva No. 1241
Race Human

Dark Shiva

Level 99
HP 100,000,000
MP 100,000
ATK 1,200 + 360
DEF 200 + 60
MAG 900 + 270
SPR 2,000 + 600
Element Resistance
Fire Resistance Ice Resistance Lightning Resistance Water Resistance Wind Resistance Earth Resistance Light Resistance Dark Resistance
-700% absorb - - - - - absorb
Status Ailment Resistance
Poison Resistance Blind Resistance Sleep Resistance Silence Resistance Paralysis Resistance Confuse Resistance Disease Resistance Petrification Resistance
null null null null null null null null
Other Resistance
Immune to ATK/DEF break and Charm. Vulnerable to MAG/SPR break.

Abilities

Name Effect Target ATK DMG Element
Dark Blizzard

Ice and dark magic damage (10x) to one enemy.

ST Magic Ice Dark
Shooting Hail

Physical damage (10x) to all enemies.
Reduce DEF/SPR (50%) for 3 turns to all enemies.

AoE Physical
Dark Blizzaja

Ice and dark magic damage (18x) to all enemies.

AoE Magic Ice Dark
Black Diamond Dust

Ice and dark magic damage (25x) to all enemies.
Decrease ice and dark resistance (50%) for 3 turns to all enemies.
Decrease ATK/MAG (100%) for 3 turns to all enemies.

AoE Magic Ice Dark
Curaga

Restore 10% HP to one ally.

Ally
Crystal Shell

Mitigate physical damage taken (100%) for 1 turn to all allies (can't be dispelled).

Allies
Ice Barrier

Mitigate magic damage taken (100%) for 1 turn to all allies (can't be dispelled).
Increase fire and wind resistance (1000%) for 3 turns to all allies.

Allies
Suspicious Eyes

Icon-Charm Status.png Inflict charm (100%) for 2 turns to one enemy.

ST
Osmose

Magic damage (0.75x) as MP drain (75%) to one enemy.
(can be sealed and reflected)

ST Magic
Silencega

Inflict silence (100%) to all enemies.
(can be sealed and reflected)

AoE

Attack Pattern

  • Pre-emptive attack:
    • Suspicious Eyes (to highest SPR unit)
    • Ends turn
  • 80%/50%/30% HP threshold:
    • Crystal Shell
    • Ice Barrier
    • Black Diamond Dust
    • Suspicious Eyes
    • If Golem is alive: Ends turn, otherwise continues with the attack pattern for that turn
If Golem is alive If Golem is dead
  • 4 actions/turn
  • If Dark Golem used Your enemies seethe with malice. the previous turn: Does nothing the whole turn
  • Every 8 turns (on turn 7, 15, 23, etc): Crystal Shell (50% chance per action), Ice Barrier
  • Every 6 turns (on turn 5, 11, 17, etc): Suspicious Eyes
  • Every 9 turns (on turn 8, 17, 26, etc): Curaga (to lowest HP ally)
  • Every 8 turns (on turn 7, 15, 23, etc): Osmose (50% chance per action)
  • Every 3 turns (on turn 2, 5, 8 etc): Silencega
  • Under 50% HP: Shooting Hail every turn
  • Every turn: Dark Blizzaja
  • Remaining actions are Dark Blizzard (30% chance) or normal attacks (70%)
  • 12 actions/turn
  • When Golem is killed:
    • Crystal Shell
    • Continues with the attack pattern for that turn
  • Every turn: Black Diamond Dust
  • Every 6 turns (on turn 5, 11, 17, etc): Suspicious Eyes
  • Every 9 turns (on turn 8, 17, 26, etc): Curaga (to lowest HP ally)
  • Every 8 turns (on turn 7, 15, 23, etc): Osmose (50% chance per action)
  • Every 3 turns (on turn 2, 5, 8 etc): Silencega
  • Under 50% HP: Shooting Hail every turn
  • Every turn: Dark Blizzaja
  • Remaining actions are Dark Blizzard (30% chance) or normal attacks (70%)

Dark Golem (ELT)

Dark Golem No. 1242
Race Stone

Dark Golem

Level 99
HP 100,000,000
MP 100,000
ATK 1,200 + 360
DEF 600 + 180
MAG 900 + 270
SPR 100 + 30
Element Resistance
Fire Resistance Ice Resistance Lightning Resistance Water Resistance Wind Resistance Earth Resistance Light Resistance Dark Resistance
- - - - -700% absorb - absorb
Status Ailment Resistance
Poison Resistance Blind Resistance Sleep Resistance Silence Resistance Paralysis Resistance Confuse Resistance Disease Resistance Petrification Resistance
null null null null null null null null
Other Resistance
Immune to MAG/SPR break and Charm. Vulnerable to ATK/DEF break.

Abilities

Name Effect Target ATK DMG Element
Trample

Physical damage (7x) to one enemy.
Decrease DEF/SPR (50%) for 3 turns to one enemy.

ST Physical
Kick Away

Physical damage (7x) to one enemy.
Decrease ATK/MAG (50%) for 3 turns to one enemy.

ST Physical
Dark Stone Prison

HP damage (90%) to one enemy.
Decrease earth and dark resistance (150%) for 3 turns to one enemy.

ST Fixed
Rampage

Physical damage (13x) to all enemies.

AoE Physical
Magnitude 8

Earth physical damage (20x) to all enemies.

AoE Physical Earth
Fragmental Rock

Earth magic damage (12x) to all enemies.
Decrease ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR (40%) for 5 turns to all enemies.
Decrease earth resistance (60%) for 3 turns to all enemies.

AoE Magic Earth
Frigid Cavern

Magic* damage (35x) to all enemies.
Icon-Sleep Resistance.pngIcon-Confuse Resistance.png Inflict sleep and confuse (100%) to all enemies.
Icon-Stop Status.png Inflict stop (100%) for 2 turns to all enemies.

AoE Fixed Magic
Power Stone

Increase ATK/MAG (30%) for 1 turn to one ally.

Ally
Your enemies seethe with malice.

Increase ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR (100%) for 1 turn to all allies.

Earthen Wall

Mitigate physical and magic damage taken (100%) for 1 turn to all allies (can't be dispelled).
Increase DEF/SPR (999%) for 1 turn to all allies.

Allies
Dark Golem Support System

Protects all allies from all damage with damage mitigation (50%) for 1 turn.

Allies

Attack Pattern

  • Pre-emptive attack:
    • Dark Golem Support System
    • Ends turn
  • 80%/60%/40% HP threshold
    • Fragmental Rock
    • Earthen Wall
    • Ends turn
    • Note: Frigid Cavern, Earthen Wall and Power Stone can be used on threshold turns if the threshold falls during that attack rotation.
If Shiva is alive If Shiva is dead
  • 9 actions/turn
  • The turn after using Your enemies seethe with malice.:
    • Frigid Cavern
    • Ends turn
  • On turn 12: Earthen Wall
  • Every 6 turns (on turn 5, 11, 17, etc): Rampage
  • On odd turns: Magnitude 8
  • Every turn:
    • Trample
    • Kick Away
  • Remaining actions are normal attacks
  • Every 5 turns (on turn 4, 9, 14, etc): Power Stone (as the second to last action; will not use this if Rampage was used earlier)
  • Ends the turn with Your enemies seethe with malice. (on turn 8, 17, 26, etc) or Dark Golem Support System
  • 12 actions/turn
  • Every turn:
    • Power Stone
    • Rampage
    • Magnitude 8
    • Dark Stone Prison
    • Trample
    • Kick Away
  • Remaining actions are
    • Trample (20% chance)
    • Kick Away (24%)
    • Normal attacks (56%)

Tips

  • See testimonials and discussions.
  • Golem's cover can be dispelled, and physical attacks with a DEF ignore component will bypass his cover.
  • Against Dark Shiva's attacks bring ice and dark resistance for the party. Bring party-wide silence resistance as needed, and charm resistance against the ST attack.
  • Against Dark Golem's attacks bring earth resistance for the party. Bring sleep, confuse, and stop resistance for the party.
  • Dark Shiva's attacks are mostly magic damage, though her phys AoE Shooting Hail will occur every turn below 50% HP.
  • When passing multiple thresholds, each dark esper's threshold attacks will be triggered on the proceeding turns. e.g. If Dark Golem is damaged to <40% HP from 81% HP, then for the next 3 turns it will use Fragmental Rock.

References

Videos

To be able to add an external link, you need to contribute by editing 3 or more times.
Username Description Units Link
Pee Mhee Channel 4 Turns Kill | All Missions Basch, Eiko, Elly, Ignacio, Bart, Friend: Elly YouTube
Sinzar All Missions Basch, Lotus Mage Fina, Sara, Veritas of the Earth, Malphasie, Friend: Sephiroth YouTube
Blackened All Missions Demon Rain, Awakened Rain, Folka, Eiko, Auron, Friend: Auron YouTube
Malignant Rain All Missions, Few TMR, 5turn Veritas of the Earth, White Knight Noel, Divine Soleil, Jiraiya, Barbariccia, Friend: Rem YouTube
Edward Thatch All Missions Yuna, Mercenary Ramza, Chow, Cloud, Elly friend Elly YouTube
[FR]ReiAyanamiTV All Missions Eiko, Awakened Rain, Bart, Hyoh, Elly, Friend: Auron YouTube
Neptunesman 7 turns all missions, Shiva route (last), no stmr, no evade Elfreeda, White Knight Noel, Ignacio, Maritime Strategist Nichol, Barbariccia, Friend: Barbariccia YouTube
Ernie All Missions (Elly showcase) 2B, Basch, Ignis, Maritime Navigator Nichol, Elly Friend: Elly YouTube
Ernest Worthing Esther showcase (2-minute kill) Esther, Esther, Basch, 2B, Zargabaath YouTube
Jason Gaming All Missions Wilhelm, Awakened Rain, Cloud (KH), Ayaka, Elly Friend: Elly YouTube
Final Fantasy Exvius Tactics All Missions (Español) Mercenary Ramza, Lexa, Lotus Mage Fina, Balthier, Maritime Strategist Nichol Friend: Barbariccia YouTube
TriHard7 2/4 Missions Demon Rain, Lotus Mage Fina, Maritime Strategist Nichol, Auron, Lilith, Friend: Auron YouTube
ffbeMYcommunity AllMissionsClear White Knight Noel, Wilhelm, Barbariccia, Lotus Mage Fina, Maritime Strategist Nichol, Friend:Ang YouTube
Shadowprogram Zero damage taken all missions Eiko, Sara, Fei, Sieghard, Lilith, Friend:Fei YouTube
RR All Missions, Under 2k ATK / MAG, With Stranger, With Guide Sieghard, Rem, Barbariccia, Sora, Awakened Rain, Stranger: Hyoh YouTube
Alkatrev All Missions Elfreeda, Loren, Queen, Lilith, Kunshira, Friend: 2B YouTube
Alkatrev All Missions Bart, Lilith, Queen, Jiraiya, Barbariccia YouTube
Naisya Carry Strategy with Hide units

3/4 Missions

Veritas of the Earth, Forelsket, Forelsket, Xon, Xon, Friend: Balthier YouTube
Kimniev YT All Missions (Spanish) Elly, Yuna, Mercenary Ramza, Cloud, Awakened Rain, Friend: Elly YouTube
Reach Chavez All Missions (Spanish) Wilhelm, Awakened Rain, Elly, Cloud (KH), Yan, Friend: Elly YouTube
Reach Chavez Cloud (KH) Soloes Shiva Wilhelm, Awakened Rain, Elly, Cloud (KH), Yan, Friend: Elly YouTube
Afreeann All Mission (Text Guide) Emperor, Sieghard, Rena, Jecht, Eiko, Friend : Jecht YouTube
Alex All Missions | 5-Man team Zargabaath, Beryl, Ignacio, Cid, Illusionist Nichol YouTube
Rogue All Missions Mercenary Ramza, Veritas of the Flame, Eiko, Elly, Lilith, Friend: Elly YouTube
Shadowprogram 3 Turn Obama Feat Esther Eiko, Garnet, Esther, Sieghard, Mercenary Ramza, Friend: Esther YouTube
David Aka Aztek AMC + Guide (unit restricted) Sieghard, Lilith, Bart, Eiko, Esther

Friend: Esther

YouTube
dark_messenger All Missions with Guide Veritas of the Earth, Hyoh, Awakened Rain, Jiraiya, Elly

Friend: Elly

YouTube
Geryth All Missions Clear featuring Gladiolus single target covers Sylvie, Gladiolus, Shatal, Maritime Strategist Nichol, Esther

Friend: Esther

YouTube
Spdy Gaming All Mission Complete Awakened Rain, Sara, Auron, Lotus Mage Fina, Wilhelm

Friend: Auron

YouTube
d_frEak Safe run - All Missions Veritas of the Earth, Basch, Jiraiya, Lotus Mage Fina, Esther

Friend: Esther

YouTube
Giorgio Kazma All Missions | 11 Turn | Guía Paso a Paso en Español Aloha Lasswel, Zargabaath, Sieghard, Loren, Zeno of the Beta Star Friend: Circe YouTube
Naisya Solo Carry Crown Prince Noctis YouTube
Dercot FFBE Todos los objetivos - 6 turnos Tyro, Blue Mage Fina, Garnet, Sara, Elena, Steadfast Soldier Machina YouTube